Weekend Community Calendar for February 2-4
Here's a list of events going on throughout the Tri-State's this weekend.
- Mr. John Wood Pageant - The 2nd Annual Pageant is part of JWCC's homecoming week. Admission to the pageant will be $1 and the event is open to the public. The pageant will take place 6:30 p.m. in the Mary Ellen Orr Auditorium on Friday, February 2.
- Randi Bobier Cancer Benefit - Fun for the whole family, with food. music, games, and prizes. Back in the Saddle will perform at 4:30 until 6:30. The benefit will be at The Ambiance 525 Kocks Lane, in Quincy.
- Wingfest 2018 - Oakley Lindsey Center 11 AM - 6 PM.. Come sample the all you can eat wings and enjoy some great music by Soul Shaker. A Bounce House will also be set up for the kids as well. The cost is $15 for adults and $5 for children 10 and under to enjoy some of the best wings in the Midwest with all proceeds going to local area athletic programs.
- Teen Health Fair in Hannibal - The Admiral Coontz Rec Center in Hannibal is playing host to the 22nd Annual Teen Health Fair this weekend. The fair welcomes 35 educational booths all centered on helping members of the community live healthy lifestyles.The fair runs from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturday, February 3 and admission is free.
- TV Trivia Night - The Quincy Regional Crime Stoppers will be holding their annual TV Trivia Night on Saturday, February 3rd at the Quincy Holiday Inn. The cost is $15 per person with a minimum of 4 people & a maximum of 8 people per reserved table. Tables are limited. The night will also feature free pizza and appetizers, and a cash bar. Call 257-6143 for more information.