These Quincy Restaurants Are Open During The Holidays
I always have a hard time trying to figure out what to make for Christmas dinner. We have the turkey and all the trimmings on Thanksgiving as well as a huge Italian feast with my side of the family. And let me tell you, it's a lot of work and can get pretty overwhelming.
So if you're wanting to take the family out this Christmas, here are a few area restaurants that will be open on December 24 and/or December 25.
- Abbey Restaurant - 1736 Spring - Open Christmas Day 5:00 pm - 1:00 am (closed Christmas Eve)
- Scottie's Fun Spot - 8000 Broadway - Open Christmas Eve 11:00 am to 4:00 pm (closed Christmas Day)
- Tangerine Bowl - 3530 Maine - Open Christmas Eve until 5 p.m. and open on Christmas Day beginning at 5:00 pm.
- Village Inn - 200 N 36th - Open Christmas Eve from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm (closed Christmas Day)
- Lin's Garden Buffet - 1139 Broadway - Normal hours Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Tony's Too - 4821 Broadway - Open until 7:00 pm on Christmas Eve and open 7:00 am to 7:00 pm on Christmas Day (reservations required)
- Drakes Steak & Ale - 201 S. 3rd Christmas Eve (11 a.m - 7 p.m) Reservations encouraged closed Christmas day
- Hy-Vee - both locations (Broadway & Harrison) open Christmas Eve for breakfast & lunch from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm and closed Christmas Day
- Riverside Smoke House & Grille - 222 S. 3rd - open Christmas Eve 11:00 a.m - 6:00 pm and closed Christmas Day
- First Wok - 3030 Broadway - Open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- IHOP - 3311 Broadway - Open 6 am - Midnight Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
If we missed any please let us know, and we will make sure to add them to the list.