Skip The Cooking! These Restaurants Are Open on Thanksgiving Day
If you hate cooking but want to stuff your face for Thanksgiving, these restaurants in the Tri-State area will be open on Thanksgiving Day.
Get our free mobile app
Many families this year are having to change up their Thanksgiving plans this holiday. If you are now having a small gathering and just don't want to mess with cooking, think about going to one of these amazing Tri-State restaurants that will be open on Thanksgiving.
- The Abbey- 1736 Spring Open from 11 am to 6:00 pm 217-228-8868
- Bailey's Coffeehouse - 3024 Broadway Holiday take-n-bake pre-orders only. Order will be taken until 11/18 217-231-3834
- Country Kitchen - 4803 McMasters Ave in Hannibal open from 6 am - 4 pm
- Fatbacks Smokin Racks BBQ- 901 N. 24th St Get pre-orders in now for your holiday meal 217-209-0390.
- O'Shea's- 339 Cedar Turkey or Ham dinners available 217-222-7392
- Salvation Army- Free meal delivery & carry-outs available from 11 am - 12:30 pm 217-231-5626.
- Starbucks- 33rd & Broadway open from 6 am - 5 pm 217-214-4537.
- Tangerine Bowl- 3530 Maine St Full menu from 5 pm - 11 pm 217-222-8262.
- Tony's Too- 4821 Broadway (In the Holiday Inn) Breakfast will be served from 8 am - 10:30 am. Thanksgiving buffet served 10:30 am - 2:30 pm (reservations required for both).
- Village Inn- 200 N. 36th – Open from 6 am - 9 pm 217-228-1817.
So, if you don't want to deal with the hassle of a Thanksgiving meal check out one of these fine establishments! If we missed any restaurants, please let us know and we will get them added to the list.
LOOK: Here Are the 25 Best Thanksgiving movies of all time
See Inside Harrison Ford's Childhood Home in Illinois