Shop Hop in The District is This Weekend
If you are unable to make it to Missouri this weekend for the Tax Free Weekend, there are several businesses in The District that will be offering no tax this weekend.
Several shops in Quincy's District will be offering no taxes this weekend to incise people to shop local. The Shop Hop in The District will take place Saturday, August 8th from 10 am to 4 pm. Businesses that will be a part of this event include:
- Blue Lotus Boutique - 835 Kentucky St.
- Dame & Hurdle Co. - 535 Maine St.
- District Designs - Fresh Pix - 117 N. 4th St.
- Domestics Etc. - 119 N. 6th St.
- for home & her - 644 Maine St.
- Jeni's Boutique - 123 N. 4th St.
- POPP'n on Maine - 917 Maine St.
- Sassy Jo's Boutique - 609 Hampshire St.
- Shaker Hill - 638 Maine St.
- Silhouette Shoppe - 117 N. 6th St.
- The Sweet Apricot - 129 N. 6th St.
- Yellow Kiss Boutique - 127 N. 6th
If you have never been at any of these businesses this would be the weekend to stop by and shop local. Let’s help these businesses that have been hit by the pandemic to stay open. Everyone is asked to wear a mask and
practice social distancing.