List of Restaurants That Will Be Open on Christmas Eve & Day
After a long day of opening presents (and those crazy toy boxes), some of you might be a little more then worn out to cook a Christmas Dinner. Each year The Quincy Area Convention and Visitors Bureau puts out a list of area restaurants that are open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Abbey Restaurant - 1736 Spring Opened Christmas Day (5 p.m. - 1 a.m.) Closed Christmas Eve
- Scotties Fun Spot - 8000 Broadway Opened Christmas Eve (11 a.m. - 4 p.m.) full Winner's Grill closed Christmas Day
- Tangerine Bowl - 3530 Maine open Christmas Eve until 5 p.m. open Christmas Day at 5 p.m. full menu & bar
- Village Inn - 200 N 36th open Christmas Eve (6 a.m. - 6 p.m.) closed Christmas Day
- Tony's Too - 4821 Broadway open til 7 p.m. on Christmas Eve (reservations only) Open Christmas Day (7 a.m.- 7 p.m.)
- Drakes Steak & Ale - 201 S. 3rd Christmas Eve (11 a.m - 7 p.m) Reservations encouraged closed Christmas day
- Hy-Vee - both locations (Broadway & Harrison) open Christmas Eve for breakfast & lunch closed Christmas Day
- Riverside Smoke House & Grille - 222 S. 3rd open Christmas Eve (11 a.m - 5/6 p.m) Closed Christmas Day
- The Salvation Army - serving a Christmas Community Meal at the Kroc Center 405 Vermont (11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.)
If we missed any please let us know, and we will make sure to add them to the list.