QMG Announces Farmer’s Market Activities for the Summer
The Quincy Farmer's Market is more than an outlet to purchase fresh and locally sourced fruits and vegetables. It's all about having fun with the family.
This year's Farmer's Market schedule of events was just released (see below). Quincy Medical Group will be providing fun arts and crafts during the Quincy Farmer's Market this year. All events will take place from 9:30 am - Noon.
- June 2 - Decorate Wooden Recipe Boxes
- June 9 - Turtle Herb Planters
- June 16 - Abraham Lincoln Mask Craft
- June 23 - Q-Fest
- June 30 - Fruit Bottle Rockets for the 4th of July
- July 7 - Farmer's Market Scavenger Hunt
- July 14 - Glass Gem Suncatcher
- July 21 - Hummingbird Feeder
- July 28 - Paint with Ice
- August 4 - Bug Houses
- August 11 - Plastic Bag Jump Rope
- August 18 - Paper Plate Frisbees
- August 25 - Flower Fun with Lavish Floral
- September 1 - Pasta Necklaces
- September 8 - Walking Sticks craft
- September 15 - Slime
- September 22 - Bird Feeders
- September 29 - National family Health & Fitness Day
- October 6 - Sea in a Bottle for Columbus Day
- October 13 - Fall Leaf Crown
All activities are weather permitting and subject to change. Like the Quincy Farmer's Market Facebook page for updates and more information on the fun activities for the whole family to enjoy.