Things Women Under 30 Shouldn’t Wear (That I Still Wear at 37)
I'm well over the age of 30 (pushing 40 actually) which just added to the sting when I saw this article about what women under 30 need to stop wearing. As it turns out, I'm still wearing a bunch of these things.
I hate getting older, but it's a part of life whether I like it or not. So to keep me "young", I try to keep up with the latest fashions. Maybe I need to steer away from some of these no matter how "cool and hip" they're supposed to make me feel.
- Graphic T's (I wear these all the time.)
- Bedazzled Shirts (Nothing says "I'm Here" like a glittery shirt/)
- Blue Eye Shadow (Never worn except for maybe Halloween.)
- Victoria Secret PINK Line (Wait, what? They are my favorite fat pants to wear!)
- Leopard Print (Yeah I have to agree with this one...sorry ladies)
- Sparkly Pants (Yeah I'm out on this one too. They look cute on my four year old though.)
- Oversized Sunglasses (Okay, now this list is out of line. Oversized shades are my favorite!)
- Funky Socks (I like my Superman socks, so back off!)
- Hoop Earrings (That is all I wear. I mean, I'm no Jenny From The Block, but I'll wear my hoops all day and night.)
- Furry Anything (Do furry slipper boots count? If so, then I'm guilty.)
- Tube Tops (Yeah after two kids no one wants to see me in a tube top.)
- Short Dresses (Don't have this problem all short dresses are long on me.)
- Mini-Skirts (Again being short takes the mini out of mini-skirts for me.)
- Women Overalls (insert LOL emoji here.)
- Crop Tops (same as tube tops in the "nobody wanna see that" category.)
- American Eagle or Trendy Jeans (doesn't matter, I can't afford them anyway.)
- Booty Shorts (next.)
- Old Sneakers (NO ONE is taking my worn out, comfortable, outdoor only sneakers from me.)
- Cheap Bras (Ummm that's all I buy.)
- Hair Ties (that's the first thing I do when I get home from work is put my hair up.)
I think what I'm trying to say here is, wear whatever you want.