The Quincy Alphabet: A is for…
Well we all know Q is for Quincy, but what about the other 26 letters...?
Get our free mobile app
Why not learn your ABC's Quincy style! We have lots of great establishments and things Quincy is known for, I have lived in Quincy for 2 years now officially and so I put together a list of the things I associate each letter of the alphabet with here in Quincy!
- A is for...Abbey (The Abbey) one of the best restaurants in Quincy and the Tri-States, try the mozzarella sticks you wont regret it.
- B is for...Bayview Bridge the most photogenic thing in Quincy.
- C is for...Clatt Adams Park, for great views of the river!
- D is for...Dogwood Parade, the official start of spring in Quincy.
- E is for...Eagle Days (Great River Eagle Days) get a snap of the American Bald Eagle
- F is for...Festival of Lights, best way to light up your holidays!
- G is for...Gem City, Quincy's nickname
- H is for...Hawks, the Mascot for Quincy University.
- I is for...Illinois Veterans Home, check out the All Wars Museum
- J is for...John Wood Community College
- K is for...KICK-FM! Duh ;)
- L is for...Lincoln/Douglas Debate!
- M is for...Maine Street, the historic drive in Quincy
- N is for...News, WGEM, KHQA, The Herald Wig, KHMO-AM
- O is for...Oakley Lindsay Center, for all your convention needs
- P is for...Patio (The Patio) is coming back!!!
- Q is for...Quincy
- R is for...River, the Mighty Mississippi is why Quincy is here!
- S is for...South Park, best for go karts and walks
- T is for...Trails, Bill Klingner Trail is a must!
- U is for...Underbrink's Bakery, get the angel food cakes.
- V is for...Villa Katherine, the castle in the Midwest.
- W is for...Westview Golf Course.
- X is for...yeah we got nothing....
- Y is for...Y101, The Tri-States Biggest Variety
- Z is for...Zoup!, we love our soup in the Midwest
Which letters would you change?
KEEP READING: See the richest person in every state