No one was hurt as the result of a residential fire in Hannibal just before 2 p.m. Saturday.

KICK FM, #1 For New Country logo
Enter your number to get our free mobile app

Fire officials report crews were called to the 2500 block of Broadway and arrived to find fire and smoke on the front porch.

The house sustained minor fire damage to the porch and a wall. The fire was brought under control in about ten minutes. Crews were on the scene for about two hours for salvage and overhaul operations.

Four occupants of the house got out safety.

Officials believed the fire was accidental and was caused by smoking.

CHECK THEM OUT: States With the Best and Worst Commutes

More From KICK FM, #1 For New Country