How To See Quincy’s SCARIEST Halloween Houses
Some people go ALL out when it comes to Halloween decorating. The folks behind "Fright Nights for Honor Flight" have compiled some of the scariest in Quincy through a fundraiser designed to raise money for Honor Flight.
On October 27 and 28, you can tour the houses from the comfort of your car. Ghosts and goblins will be on hand to collect a free will donation. Anything you can give is accepted and appreciated. There is also a friendly competition between the participating houses to see who can raise the most money.
The Fright Nights for Honor Flight take place both nights from 6:00 until 9:00 pm. Homes participating include...
- Walk of Horrors - 827 S. 11th
- The Haunted Playground - 2317 Vermont
- The Demented Manor - 1628 Jeresy
- Monsters on Maple - 1717 Maple
- Skeletons on the Loose - 1737 N. 18th
- Howes of Horror - 2201 South Sheridan
- Wicked Wards - 514 Hickory Grove
- Wisman Lane Cemetery - 5132 Wisman Lane
- The Unknown - 212 Lind
This is a fun way to see some of the craziest and creepiest homes in Quincy (and it's for a great cause). For more information on Fright Nights for Honor Flight call 217-617-9460.