Driving Tour of Scariest Houses in Quincy Raises Money for Honor Flight
Some people go ALL out when it comes to Halloween decorating. The folks behind "Fright Nights for Honor Flight" found some of the scariest houses in Quincy and they'll be on full display later this month.
On October 22 and 23, you can take a driving tour of these houses if you're in for a scare. Ghosts and goblins will be on hand to collect a free-will donation and all proceeds benefit the Great River Honor Flight. Anything you can give is accepted and appreciated, and you don't even need to get out of your car. These houses go all out for Halloween and are not to be missed, so why not do on a driving tour and help out Honor Flight and on veterans.
The Fright Nights for Honor Flight take place both nights from 6:00 until 9:00 pm. Homes participating include...
- 1428 North 6th - Nightmare on Maple
- 1336 North 6th - Cuddles & Hugs Yard of Horror
- 431 Maiden Lm - Twisted Sisters
- 827 South 11th - Walk of Horrors
- 1628 Jersey - Demented Manor
- 1717 Maple - Monsters on Maple Street
- 501 North 29th - Come & Sit a Spell
- 2526/2527 Vail Dr./1711 Aspen - Dead End Drive
- 2401 Lake Drive North - Haunted Lights of Lake Dr.
- 514 Hickory Grove Center - Wicked Wards
My family and I do this every year and let me tell you there are some very creative houses to look at. And I have it on good authority, that one of the houses has that 12 foot Skelton we told you about a few weeks ago.