Commercials Are The Only Reason To Watch The Super Bowl
Let's be honest here. The ONLY reason I will probably watch the Super Bowl this year is for the commercials. I'll be cheering on the Rams, but I'm really in it for the ads. While some of this year's commercials are already being leaked, let's take a look back at the best of 2018.
Some of the commercials I really liked last year were:
- The Pepsi Generation
- M&M's (featuring Danny DeVito as Red)
- Doritos vs Mountain Dew Ice
- Jeep in Jurassic World
- Amazon where Alexa loses her voice
- Febreze - "The Only Man Whose Bleep Don't Stink"
- The Tide ad (which features the Old Spice Guy and David Harbour)
- Avocado - We Need Chips
I always look froward to the movie trailers, and it looks like we are getting some great ones for 2019 including a new Captain Marvel trailer, Dumbo, Avengers: End Game, and possible the new Joker movie stating Joaquin Phoenix, and a teaser trailer for the new Star Wars movie.