Christmas Altar Crawl Coming to Quincy
There is a new unique tour coming to Quincy just in time for Christmas.
Hosted by the Quincy Preserves, The Christmas Altar Crawl takes place on December 2. Much like the home tour, the Altar Crawl includes six churches in Quincy that you can visit in one day. The event runs from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm at the following churches:
- St. Boniface Catholic Church, 7th & Maine
- Vermont Street United Methodist Church, 818 Vermont
- Salem Evangelical United Church of Christ, 435 S 9th
- Central Baptist Church, 321 N 7th
- St. John's Anglican Church, 701 Hampshire
- Luther Memorial Church, 1210 Jersey
Tickets are $12 in advance and $15 the day of the tour and can be purchased at Kirlin's Hallmark in the Quincy Mall, Adam's Florist at 522 S. 8th Street, Domestics Etc. at 119 N. 6th Street, and Emerald City Jewelers at 3236 Broadway, or online. Tickets may also be purchased on the day of the tour at any location or via credit card at Central Baptist Church.
This is a great opportunity to see some of the beautiful churches in our area decked out to celebrate the Christmas season.