Bridal Paloussa Is An Event Like No Other
Planning a wedding is not easy. When I was planning mine I wish I had the resources of today 15 years ago. There is one event coming up, that if you're planning a wedding you will want to attend.
Bridal Paloussa is not your typical bridal event. This event will provide a seven course tasting event, gowns from New York Bridal Fashion Week, and thousands of dollars in prizes that will be given away. Bridal Paloussa will take place at the Holiday Inn in Quincy on April 28th, and you must have at ticket to attend.
Tickets are $15 each and can be purchased at The Yum Factory, Lavish Floral Design, Something Borrowed, and I Do Bridal. All of which are downtown businesses. Some of the prizes that will be given away include:
- Odd Lot Paperie - 3 custom design wedding invitations.
- $250 gift certificate to I Do Bridal
- Gift certificate totaling $250 from The Yum Factory
- $250 gift certificate for decor rental from Something Borrowed
- $250 gift certificate to Misty Hills Photography for an Unveiled, Boudoir photo session
- Timeline design and 2 planning hours from Amy Deters Events worth $325
- $250 gift certificate to McDonald Video & Photography
- 4-box seats to a St. Louis Cardinals game, seats are 17 rows back from home plate provided by Destination Travel worth $600
- 3-hour party bus rental from Tappe Lighting & Sound valued at $375
- A 55" Sanyo TV from Happel Realtors valued at $400
- $250 bridal basket from Hair Affair 2
Man I wish I had an event like this, heck my husband and I are planning in renewing our vows I may go just to get some ideas.