10 Most Dangerous Toys of 2018
We're a week away from Black Friday, so you're probably already planning which stores you'll hit and which deals you'll take advantage of. You probably have quite a few toys on that Christmas list for various kids in your family. Before you go shopping you may want to check W.A.T.C.H.'s (World Against Toys Causing Harm) 46th annual list of the 10 Most Dangerous Toys.
- Nella The Princess Knight Trinket Sleeptime Lite Pillow Pet
- NERF Vortex VTX Praxis Blaster
- Black Panther Slash Claw
- Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel Blaze Blade Battle Gear
- Cabbage Patch Dance Time Doll
- Zoo Jamz Xylophone
- NICI Wonderland Doll: MiniClara Ballerina
- Stomp Rocket
- Cutting Fruit
- Janod Pull Along Dog
Over on W.A.T.C.H.'s website, they provide reasoning as to why the toy made the list. Some are just obvious like the like the NERF Blaster or Stomp Rocket for firing projectiles. A few, like the Pull Along Dog or Cabbage Patch Dance Time Doll, have hazards that may not be properly labeled, such as choking hazards and age ranges.
At least we know the Bag O' Glass is still safe.