10 Most Dangerous Toys of 2016
Black Friday is nine days away, so you're probably already planning which stores you'll hit and which deals you'll take advantage of. You probably have quite a few toys on that Christmas list for various kids in your family. You may want to check W.A.T.C.H.'s (World Against Toys Causing Harm) 44th annual list of the 10 Most Dangerous Toys.
- PEPPA PIG’S MUDDY PUDDLES FAMILY
- KIDS TIME BABY CHILDREN’S ELEPHANT PILLOW
- SLIMEBALL SLINGER
- BANZAI BUMP N’ BOUNCE BODY BUMPERS
- NERF RIVAL APOLLO XV-700 BLASTER
- THE GOOD DINOSAUR GALLOPING BUTCH
- PEPPY PUPS
- FLYING HEROES SUPERMAN LAUNCHER
- BABY MAGIC FEED AND PLAY BABY
- WARCRAFT DOOMHAMMER
Over on W.A.T.C.H.'s website, they provide reasoning as to why the toy made the list. Some are just obvious like the slinger and launcher, firing projectiles. A few, like the Peppa Pig family has hazards that may not be properly labeled, such as choking hazards and age ranges.
At least we know the Bag O' Glass is still safe.