Quincy Mall Set To Open June 1
The wait is over, the Quincy Mall will be opening their doors to shoppers on Monday, June 1.
Cullinan Properties, Ltd. announced that they are excited to announced the reopening of the Quincy Mall, there will be reduced hours and several safety guidelines have been announced to keep shoppers and Quincy Mall staff members safe. According to the new safety guidelines, customers are asked to do the following
- Encourage everyone on the property to follow social distancing guidelines
- Prohibit groups of more than 10 people from congregating in the mall common areas
- Increase the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing all high-traffic common areas
- Increase the number of hand sanitizing stations throughout the mall, and encourage all guests to wash their hands & sanitize frequently
- Close, until further notice, children’s play areas, drinking fountains, stroller rentals, and every other sink & urinal in the public bathrooms
- Reduce and reconfigure common area seating to support common social distancing practices
- Require mall staff to wear masks while in common areas and public spaces
To see the full list of safety guidelines and measure the Quincy Mall has put into place, click here. I am so ready to shop in a store next weekend, but lets all be patient and safe as we all work through this "new" normal for shopping and eating out.