Here’s How To Save A TON of Money In Quincy’s District
Now that the kids have everything they need to head back to school, it's time you buy yourself something nice. And I found the perfect way to do so!
On Saturday, August 18 The District will be hosting the Shop Hop Tax-Free weekend at which several downtown Quincy stores will be selling their goods completely tax free. So if you're like me, you'll be leaving the kids (and the hubby) at home and getting a few friends together for a fun day of shopping in The District. All participating shops will be open, at the least, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Here is the full list of Shop Hop participants:
- Ally’s Boutique, 125 N. 6th St.
- Blue Lotus Boutique, 835 Kentucky St.
- District Designs II – Fresh Pix, 648 Maine St.
- Domestics, Etc., 119 N. 6th St.
- Electric Fountain Brewing – EFB, 503 Maine St.
- For home & her, 644 Maine St.
- Grown -N- Gathered, 601 Maine St.
- Muddy River Soap Company, 1012 Maine St.
- POPP'n on MAINE, 917 Maine St.
- Potter & Vaughn, 504 Hampshire St.
- Quincy Tea Co., 935 Maine St.
- Shaker Hill, 638 Maine St.
- Silhouette Shoppe, 117 N. 6th St.
- The Sweet Apricot Shop, 129 N. 6th St.
- Yellow Kiss Boutique, 609 Hampshire St.
- The Yum Factory, Inc., 700 Maine St.
For more information about the shop hop tax-free weekend CLICK HERE.