Headed To See Garth? Leave These Items At Home
If you're going to the Garth Brooks concert in St. Louis, there are a few things you need to know first.
Garth Brooks kicks off his stadium tour in St. Louis at the Dome At America's Center, and the "banned item" list is pretty extensive. According to explorestlouis.com, some of the items prohibited are obvious (no fireworks, candles, weapons, balloons, missiles...seriously, missiles). Here is the full list of what is prohibited at the concert:
- Large bags
- Food not dispensed by dome concessionaires
- Glass Containers (of any kind) Beverages
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Chains (of any kind)
- Bottles, Cans
- Glitter or Confetti
- Peanuts in the shell
- Projectiles (i.e. Frisbees, footballs or beach balls)
- Poles or sticks of any kind
- Laser Pens or Laser Pointers
- Laptop Computers
- Animals or pets (not including service animals)
- Artificial noisemakers of any kind (i.e. cowbells or air horns)
- Illegal drugs or Substances
- Missiles and Weapons of any kind
- Mace and Pepper Gas
- Any item that could obstruct a guest’s view of the event
- Any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate by management
- Any other item/s deemed to be offensive or of risk.
And also, there are some restrictions as far as purse and bags you can bring in with you. So ladies take note (or guys still rocking the fanny pack). You can bring a small clutch but anything else must be inside clear plastic bags no larger than 12" by 12". And all bags are subject to search.