Your Complete Guide of Christmas Light Displays in the Tri-States
From the Festival of Lights to Rand Park in Keokuk, there are several magical lights displays to visit in the Tri-States this holiday season.
if you're looking for a night driving around to look at Christmas lights you are going to want to make stops at these magical light displays this year.
In Quincy make sure to stop by:
- Festival of Lights - Morgan County Fair Grounds ($10)
- Parade of Lights on December, 10th at 5:30 pm
- Victorian Festival of Christmas - Downtown Hannibal
- Parade of Lights on December, 7 @ 5:30 pm
In New London
- 15772 Northside Drive
And if you want to travel a little bit then check out the Holiday Night Lights at Rotary Park in Wentzville, Missouri. It's $10 per car to see this attraction.
- Rand Park " City of Christmas" (Donations are appreciated)
If we missed any please let us know and we will be more than happy to add you to the list.
LOOK: 25 over-the-top Christmas displays from across America
Gallery Credit: Annalise Mantz & Madison Troyer
LOOK: Holiday gift crazes and fads of the past century
Gallery Credit: Jennnifer Billock