Chocolate Extravaganza Starts Today In Hannibal
Indulge in all things chocolate over the next four days in the event that celebrates America’s favorite sweet treat. The 11th Annual Chocolate Extravaganza gets underway today, Thursday, March 11 in Historic Downtown Hannibal.
A chocolate passport is your ticket to decadent festival. You can exchange those tickets for treats at downtown merchants. You can choose from about 20 items. Most are chocolate-themed. For instance, you can score a chocolate caramel martini, wine with chocolate-covered strawberries, and even a sterling silver chocolate pearl necklace.
In addition to the passport items, Downtown Hannibal will have live music and demonstrations too. You can learn to make chocolate gravy and hand-molded chocolate eggs. While you’re in town, be sure to visit Hannibal’s gourmet chocolate shop, Chocolaterie Stam.
The headquarters is where you can pick up passports and tickets purchased online or purchase them the day of the event.
- Location: Mark Twain Dinette Food Trailer (Outside) at approx. 301 N Main
- Thursday, March 11th: 10am-12pm & 3-5pm
- Thursday, March 12th: 10am-12pm & 3-5pm
- Saturday, March 13th: 9am-1pm
- after 1pm on Saturday any remaining passport will move to the Mark Twain Dinette at 400 N 3rd St.
- Sunday, March 14: 11am-8pm (at Mark Twain Dinette)