St. Louis Cardinals Welcome Fans Back To Baseball Heaven
The announcement all St. Louis Cardinals fans have been waiting, there will be fans in the stands this year at Busch Stadium.
Ballpark Heaven will welcome fans at 32% capacity starting with the home opener on April 8th. After having several meetings with the City of St. Louis, Major League Baseball, and the St. Louis Cardinals it was decided with COVID number decreasing it was time to welcome back fans.
“We are excited to have our fans back in the stands for the upcoming season,” said Bill DeWitt III, Team President. “We thank Mayor Lyda Krewson’s office, Health Director Dr. Fredrick Echols, and the City of St. Louis Health Department for partnering with us to develop a comprehensive reopening plan that complies with all City health directives and the League’s Return-to-Play Protocols.”
There The St. Louis Cardinals will be following COVID guidelines set forth between the City of St. Louis and MLB.
- Social Distanced Seating - fans will be seating 6-ft apart
- Masks are required - All guest must wear a mask when not eating or drinking
- Mobile-Only Ticketing - Game tickets will be delivered via the MLB Ballpark app,
- Cashless Transactions - Concession stands, kiosks and other retail transactions made in the stadium will be cashless and only offer credit and debit payment options.
- Designated Entry Gates - Guests will be directed to enter and exit the stadium through one of six designated entry gates to expedite the process and limit crowding at any one entrance.
- Bags not permitted: To reduce contamination and ensure touchless entry, bags will not be permitted to be brought in to Busch Stadium, except for medical or diaper bags
- Hand sanitizer: Hand sanitizer dispensers will be widely available throughout the ballpark.
- Staff health screenings: All full-time employees and event staff will be subject to health and temperature screenings before entering the stadium.
Tickets for April will go on sale soon, with season ticket holders receiving first opportunity to secure tickets for the first two home games. If inventory allows, ticket on-sale dates for the general public will be determined and announced at a later date. If you can't make it to the Busch Stadium this season, you can listen to all the St. Louis Cardinals games on News/Talk 1070 KHMO.
KEEP READING: Here are 50 of the most famous sports goofs