St. Louis Aquarium Reopening Next Week
My family and I were looking forward to visiting the aquarium over spring break, but that week they closed due to COVID-19. Well good news, the St. Louis Aquarium and Wheel are reopening next week.
June 8 is when doors will reopen for the brand-new St. Louis Aquarium, who had their grand opening on Christmas Day. Much like the St. Louis Zoo, there are new safety guidelines that visitors of the aquarium must follow. According to the aquarium’s website:
- All team members and guest over 9-years old must wear a face mask or face covering while at the aquarium
- There will be a limited number of visitors allowed in at once to help practice social distancing
- Advance registrations are required (for guest & pass holders)
- Cash will NOT be accepted only debit and credit cards.
To see the full list of new protocols, click here or watch the video below. Most of the attractions and restaurants will be open, along with the gift shop with limited visitors allowed to practice social distancing.
If you are planning to ride the St. Louis Wheel, there are new protocols there as well.
- Guest should purchase their tickets online at comyour visit
- Between rides, staff members will sanitize each gondola. Expect minor delays
For more guidelines on the St. Louis Wheel click here.