Quincy Grand Prix info!
It is back! The Quincy Grand Prix of Karting is returning to South Park in Quincy this weekend. It is one of the biggest events to come to the Tri-States, and if you are new to it, like me, here is everything you need to know to make the most of this special weekend!
Saturday June 8th
- Drivers meeting begins at 7:45am followed by first warm up sessions at 8:30am
- Warm up sessions will be going on the rest of the morning into the early afternoon, this is a great time to bring out the lawn chairs, blankets, and coolers to get your favorite spot early!
- QUALIFYING for the big races on Sunday begin at 3:20pm with Opening Ceremonies, the National Anthem, and Sprint Races.
- Sprint Races start at 3:30pm and go until about 5pm
Sunday June 9th
- Warm ups for the Qualifiers begins at 9am by class.
- Opening Ceremonies, National Anthem start at 11:30am
- CHAMPIONSHIP Races start at 12pm and go all the way until 5pm where there will be a presentation of Trophies
These times are subjected to change due weather concerns throughout the weekend. Make sure you stop by the KICK-FM booth for a chance to win swag and tickets! KICK-FM will be live broadcasting both days of racing. This free weekend long event is a cant miss for everyone in the family, for more details on the Quincy Grand Prix of Karting or to purchase VIP tickets click here!