These Quincy Restaurants Will Be Open On Thanksgiving
Ahhh Thanksgiving! As much as I love the turkey, sweet potato casserole, rolls, and stuffing, I’m not as big on the giant mess that’s left at the end of the meal. So if you’re not especially looking forward to spending your Thanksgiving cooking and cleaning, there are a few area restaurants willing to take on that responsibility so you can relax. Here are the Quincy area restaurants that will be open for business on Thanksgiving.
Quincy Area Chamber of Commerce posted on their Facebook yesterday, a list of restaurants that will be open severing up a delicious Thanksgiving dinner.
- The Abbey – 1736 Spring – Open from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm and serving turkey and ham. Their full menu will be available after 3:00 pm (no reservations). 217-228-8868
- The Pier – 401 Bayview Drive – Reservations are recommended. The Pier will be serving a Brunch Buffet from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm. 217-221-0020
- Tony’s Too – 4821 Broadway (In the Holiday Inn) – Reservations only. They will be open 7:00 to 7:00 pm with a Thanksgiving buffet from 10:30 am – 1:30 pm. 217-641-2300
- Village Inn – 200 N. 36th – A special Thanksgiving meal will be served from 10:00 am – 10:00 pm. They will also open at 6am Thursday and stay open through Black Friday until midnight. 217-228-1817
- O’Shea’s – 339 Ceder Street – Open 8:00 am to 10:00 pm and they’ll be serving a turkey or ham dinner. 217-222-7356
- Hy-Vee – Both the Harrison & Broadway locations will be serving breakfast from 6:00 am -1:00 pm as well as a Thanksgiving buffet from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm. There will be no Chinese, Italian, or salad bar.
So if you don’t want to deal with hassle of a Thanksgiving meal check out one of these fine establishments! Meanwhile, please wish me luck as I’ll be cooking for nineteen!
Subscribe to KICK FM, Today’s Best Country on