Ten Things I’ll Be Doing Instead Of Watching The World Series
I know the normal fan of a normal baseball team that just lost a game seven and a chance at the World Series would be bitter. Well, I'm not a normal baseball fan and my team is not a normal baseball team. I'm a Cardinal fan and along with the rest of St. Louis Cardinal Nation happen to be among the best fans in baseball. That being said, I have ten things that have come up that will prohibit me from watching one second of the World Series...between two teams who aren't the Cardinals. Here's my list.
- 10. Finding costumes for my sheep so they won't feel out of place next week.
- 9. Getting caught up on episodes of "Top Gear" that I've missed on cable.
- 8. Picking out a new CD to order so the Columbia House record and tape club will finally leave me alone.
- 7. Snorkeling in Bear Creek. (Hey, it's possible...when flooded)
- 6. Helping to put an end to cat juggling.
- 5. Finally finishing my photo blog on motel lice.
- 4. Sneaking out and putting my bosses' name on the bad check sign on McMasters and having a good laugh.
- 3. Doing an in-depth investigation to see if Taco Bell is REALLY using Doritos in their shells.
- 2. Coming up with obscene limericks using San Francisco Giant pitcher names. (You should hear the one I have for "Zito")
- 1. (Drum roll)....Putting my super hero costume back on and fighting crime as "The Opie Avenger".