Historic Quincy Cemetery Opens Its Gates For Haunted Tours (If You Dare)
Looking for a unique (and kinda spooky) way to get into the Halloween spirit? Check THIS out…
The Historical Society of Quincy and Adams County is hosting haunted cemetery tours of historic Woodland Cemetery (1020 South 5th) throughout the month of October. The tours take place each Saturday in October as well as, appropriately, October 31. Each tour is different and gives participants a new perspective on the eerie history of the mausoleum and those who’ve been laid to rest in the grounds. The tours will kick off October 7. Here’s the full schedule…
- October 7th – Tales from the Crypt 5:30, 6:30 & 7:30 PM
- October 14th – Gone Too Soon & Other Stories 6:00 & 7:00 PM
- October 21st – Spirits & Scoundrels (Traditional Tour) 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM Groups leave every 15 minutes.
- October 28th – Spirits & Scoundrels (Traditional Tour) 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM Groups leave every 15 minutes.
- October 31st – Halloween Ghost Walk 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Tickets for each tour can be purchased at HSQAC’s offices located at 425 S. 12th Street or you can purchase tickets the night of the event.
I am going to try and go every weekend to experience one of the coolest cemeteries in Quincy and really get into the atmosphere of Halloween. I’ll see ya there!
Subscribe to KICK FM, Today’s Best Country on