Fire Damages Canton Heetco Facility
A fire broke out in Canton, Missouri at the Heetco Plant Saturday evening.
KHQA News is reporting firefighters arrived on the scene at 2nd and Washington to find smoke and flames coming from the back of the building. A nearby propane delivery truck also presented additional danger.
Fire crews quickly knocked the fire down, however it is reported the facility sustained considerable smoke and fire damage.
Canton fire officials believe the blaze was caused by electrical problems.