10 Things You Didn’t Know About Sam…
It's the day after a holiday, and the motivation is lacking. Remember when you didn't want to work you took a Facebook quiz? One that I remember taking (among the many that I have taken) was the "10 Things You Didn't Know About Me." Let's Play along.
- I LOVE wine, but hate beer. I have tried so many times to drink beer, I just can't do it. My husband is into craft beer and wants me to start drinking with him and I just can't bring myself to do it, but give me a glass of wine and I'm happy.
- I have never been west of Omaha, NE. I love to travel, but I find myself going north to Chicago, east to NYC, and south to St. Louis, but never west. I have been to KC and Omaha, but that is as far west I have been. I think I need to travel more.
- I am TERRIFIED of clowns. Thanks to Steven King I will never be able to be around clowns ever again. No circuses for me, I get the chills just writing about clowns.
- I was going to be a history teacher. I love history, I find myself watching The History Channel all the time, but when it came to picking a life-career, my love for music was too big not to have a career in broadcasting.
- Yes! I am short. This really isn't a big secret, people tell me every day "Man, you're short." Yeah, I know thanks for telling me. I am 4'11" and three quarters, so if you ever want to feel tall just stand by me.
- I am the oldest of 4 girls. Poor dad, he never got a son, but he got four awesome daughters. There is me, and my sisters Jaime, Jessica, and Stephanie. But of course I am the coolest one (they may argue that).
- I have two tattoos. That might not seem like a lot, but I am getting another one for my birthday and I would like to get one for Mother's Day. I want 10 altogether.
- I hate driving over bridges. I am not sure if there is a name for this, but I hate driving over bridges. I get so much anxiety thinking my tire is going to blow and I am going to end up in the Mississippi River.
- I am Italian and I hate cheese. I eat pizza without cheese, people look at me like I am crazy. I eat the toppings first, take the cheese off, then eat the pizza. But I love cheeseburgers. I am a complicated person.
- I want to go skydiving. It just looks like so much fun! One day I will do this (it's on my bucket list.)