Riverboats Are Coming Back to Hannibal
If you have ever wanted to see a classic riverboat here is your chance.
The American Riverboat, The American Queen, and the Queen of the Mississippi will be floating through Hannibal on select dates through September and October. These boats are beautiful to look at and extraordinary when you get to see them in person.
Here is the full schedule if you want to see them up close in Historic Downtown Hannibal:
- 9/14 -- America -- 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- 9/15 -- American Queen -- 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 9/19 -- American Queen -- 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 10/3 -- America -- 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- 10/7 -- Queen of the Mississippi -- 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- 10/14 -- America -- 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- 10/18 -- Queen of the Mississippi -- 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
While you are in Hannibal, check out a few of the downtown businesses, grab lunch, dessert, and enjoy the day. It's nice to have Hannibal so close when you are needing something to do for the day.
Dates and time may vary, but to find out more about the Riverboat docking times, call 573-221-2477 or visit www.VisitHannibal.com for the latest updates.