Things You Probably Didn’t (Care) To Know About Chris Cagle
First of all, I'm a little concerned how Chris Cagle is giving me "the eye," in this blog photo. I believe Chris could use my head as a mop and my rear end as a broom. Sorry about the title, Chris. There may be some things listed here that even you don't care to remember.
Here are some facts you might not know, about Country entertainer Chris.
- Chris was born on November 10, 1968
- Chris was born in DeRidder, Louisiana
- He graduated from Ross. S. Sterling High School (in 1987 - wonder if Chris will attend his 25th high school reunion this year?)
- Chris currently claims Adrmore, Oklahoma as his home.
- The title of Chris' first Gold album was "Play It Loud."
- Chris had a number one song in 2002, titled "I Breathe In, I Breathe Out."
- In 2003, a song by Chris was included in "Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Movie." He sang "Don't Ask Me No Questions." during the closing credits.
- The title of Chris' latest album is "Back In The Saddle."
- The name of his latest single is "Let There Be Cowgirls."
Now you know more facts about the singer who will be performing at the Adams County Fair this evening (7/27) at 8 pm. Perhaps things that you really didn't care to learn, but one never knows when it might come in handy.
KICK-FM will be at the fair this afternoon, on-air just after 4 pm, so make sure and stop by and say howdy!