The Top 10 Guilty Pleasure Songs
We all have a few guilty pleasures when it come to music. Those songs we love even if we don't always want to admit it to ourselves, let alone anyone else. Those songs you sometimes don't even want to like, but when they come on you just can't help but tap your toes and sing along.
Taste of Country recently came up with a list of 10 songs that fit the bill. See what you think of their list.
10. Trace Adkins- Honky Tonk Badonkadonk... Jamey Johnson wrote this song and even he says he doesn't like it.
9. Cowboy Troy- I Play Chicken With The Train... country needs to be more hip hop?
8. Oak Ridge Boys- Elvira... a soft spot in my heart for my favorite act ever, but it is dorky.
7. Shania Twain- Man! I Feel Like A Woman... and she looks like one too.
6. Tim McGraw- Truck Yeah... Because giving kids a reason to think you're cussing is cool.
5. Taylor Swift- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together... country needs to be more pop?
4. Kenny Chesney- She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy... why some call him Kenny Cheese-ney.
3. Big & Rich- Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)... a favorite of drunk women everywhere.
2. Billy Ray Cyrus- Achy Breaky Heart... I literally remember the first time I played this song on the radio. I regretted it already.
1. Toby Keith- Red Solo Cup... Even I liked it for about the first 5 times.
What would you add to the list? What song is your biggest guilty pleasure?