Pike County Relay for Life this Weekend
The Pike County Relay For Life is coming up this Saturday, June 21.
It will begin at 6pm with a survivors lap. If you are a survivor and have yet to register you can contact Brandy Allred at 217-779-9297.
Teams will have food and other items for sale such as fried pickles, fried Oreos, snacks and glow sticks. There will be numerous raffle baskets and silent auctions. Donations are also still being accepted as well. Luminaries will be for sale for $10 each to honor a loved one.
In case of rain the event will be moved to Pikeland Community School in Pittsfield.
The schedule of events is as follows…
- 6:00pm Opening Ceremony/ Survivor lap/ Caregiver lap and all teams lap
- 6:30pm Team Dinner
- 7:00pm Dr. Seuss Story Hour
- 7:30pm 70s and 80s theme lap
- 8:00pm Mr. Relay pageant
- 8:30pm 3 legged race lap
- 9:00pm Luminaria Cemeremony
- 10:00pm People Bingo
- 11:00pm Black Jack lap
- 11:30pm Backwards lap
- Midnight Frozen T shirt contest
- 12:30am Dr. Seuss Theme lap
- 1:00am Dr. Seuss Trivia lap
- 1:30am Kleenex Minute to Win it Game
- 2:00am Bubble Lap
- 2:30am Tic Tac Mad Dog Minute to Win it Game
- 3:00am Limbo Lap
- 3:30am defying gravity Minute To Win it game
- 4:00am Cross dressing lap
- 4:30am Hula Hoop game
- 5:00am PJ lap
- 5:30am Closing Ceremony