New KICK-FM Announcer Introduces Himself
I started my first air shift on 97.9 KICK-FM yesterday, and many people in the area that know me shared their good wishes. The love is greatly appreciated. But I do realize that there are many listeners that really don’t know me, so here are a few quick facts:
- Born and raised in Chicago, but I have lived in Palmyra for the past 13 years.
- I am married with one child, a son, who is a senior in high school
- I have a dog. No, I am not a “cat person”.
- My favorite Country artist is Dierks Bentley.
- I have worked in radio for over 20 years, the last 10 in sales. This recent move to the on-air side of the building is an exciting chapter in my life. I still work part-time in sales.
If there is anything I can put on the radio for you, just let me know. When I am on the air, Monday through Friday from 2pm-6pm, I continually monitor two Facebook pages – the station page and my personal page, so be sure to get in touch!