Every now and then, I like to throw miscellaneous thoughts out that have come and gone out of my tiny little mind...questions that I have yet to find a good answer to. Perhaps you can help. Here we go.
- Why in the year 2012 do we still have an completely sealed, never-opened, just-like-new cassette tape still in the KICK-FM studio?
- I was born and raised in Missouri, but for the life of me, I still have no idea what "Show Me State" means. Was this a motto created on a dare?
- State of Illinois can't pay the bills it owes many of its residents. Why should it's residents be required to pay the state of Illinois?
- Why doesn't every cup just come with the cup cooler already built in?
- When couples dance, why are women the ones who always seem to be the one to dance backwards?
- What are the Avengers avenging?
- Cauliflower? Please explain why, why...WHY?!?
I feel so much better now. Thanks.