Kenny Rogers Appearing For Two Nights at Riverside Casino and Resort
If you’re interested in taking a fun road trip, this might be one to consider. Country legend Kenny Rogers is scheduled to perform for two nights in Riverside, Iowa at Riverside Casino and Resort.
Rogers will be appearing on Friday and Saturday, May 9 and 10 at 8 p.m. Doors will open at 7 p.m. for both shows. Tickets are $39, $49 or $59 and can be purchased online. If you’d rather not drive all the way back home after the show, a limited number of hotel packages – which include a one night stay in a deluxe king or double queen room, two tickets to the show and two buffet dinners – are also available for $290. Call 877-677-3456 for hotel package details.
)Subscribe to KICK FM, Today’s Best Country on
Rogers is a three-time Grammy winner, eight-time ACM winner and five-time CMA winner. He has recorded 24 Number 1 songs and was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2013.
Fun facts about Kenny Rogers:
- Kenny Rogers has charted a song in each of the last seven decades
- Rogers is the 8th-best-selling male artist of all time
- In 1986, a joint poll conducted by People and USA Today named Rogers the “Favorite Singer of All-Time”
- Kenny Rogers has also had a successful acting career, which includes the made-for-TV movies ‘The Gambler’ and ‘Coward of the County,’ based on his songs.
- Rogers’ 1980 Number 1 hit ‘Lady’ was written and produced by Lionel Richie. Richie and Rogers appeared together on an episode of CMT Crossroads in 2005.