Everything You Need to Know About the Tracy Lawrence Concert at the Adams County Fairgrounds
Country music star Tracy Lawrence will headline the 30th Annual Quincy Firefighters Local 63 Country Music Concert on Saturday. The show will be at the Adams County Fairgrounds, with Madd Hoss Jackson and Jerad Harness & Blackgrass opening on the main stage. Zeke Cernea and the unXpected will provide pre-show entertainment for those that arrive early. To help you prepare for the concert, we’ve put together a list of everything you need to know before you go!
- Gates will open at 4:30. Zeke Cernea and the unXpected will play beginning at 5:00, Jerad Harness & Blackgrass will be on the main stage at 6:15, followed by Madd Hoss Jackson at 7:30. Tracy Lawrence is expected to go on around 8:30.
- All parking will be at the South Parking Lot. Explorers will be taking donations for the up-close parking spaces.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- Concessions will include hamburgers, hot dogs, wings and fries. Soda, water, Miller, Bud and Coors products will also be for sale.
- The show goes on, rain or shine.
- No flash photography
- This is the 30th annual Country Music Concert from the Quincy Firefighters Local 63, the proceeds go to support many local charities in our community, including the Honor Flight, Fishing For Freedom, and Salvation Army.
- Ticket prices are $36 for track seats (VIP) and $25 for grandstand. All seats are general admission and on a first come first serve basis. VIP seating is on the track and allows access up to the stage, grandstand seating does not.
- Tickets will be available at the door, right up to showtime. Advance tickets are available online, at both Quincy Hy-Vee locations, Second String Music, or by calling 217-228-3273 or 1-800-496-8931.