Everything You Need to Know About the Josh Thompson Concert at National Tom Sawyer Days
Country star Josh Thompson will headline the night, Thursday, July 3 in Tanyard Gardens during Hannibal's National Tom Sawyer Days. Here's everything you need to know before you head to the show.
- VIP ticket holders will park at the Swap Shop next to Tanyard Gardens. Only VIP ticket holders will be allowed to park there. Two guards will watch the lot and check concert goers tickets.
- General admission ticket holders are free to legally park anywhere else.
- General admission tickets can be purchased at the gate for $20 each.
- VIP tickets are sold out.
- Bleacher seating and a limited number of picnic tables will be available for general admission tickets holders. You are advised to arrive early if you want a picnic table. Absolutely no lawn chairs will be allowed.
- VIP seating is provided in the front area of the stage.
Food and Beverages
- Beverages will be available inside Tanyard Gardens from Mark Twain Distributing, Golden Eagle Distributing and Cave Hollow West Winery.
- Pepsi products will also be available inside Tanyard Gardens
- Food is available right outside the Tanyard Gardens area.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed.
- Madd Hoss Jackson will open the show at approximately 7:30pm.
- Josh Thompson will take the stage between 9:00 and 9:15pm.
Additionally, there will be four entrances into Tanyard Gardens. Watch for signs. Questions once on site can be directed to any Hannibal Jaycees member.