Area Blood Drives in December 2013
The need for blood is at it's highest during the winter months.
Following is a list of area blood drives for the second half of December 2013.
- Dec. 20 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at American Red Cross, 3000 N. 23rd St. in Quincy, Ill.
- Dec. 26 from 1-7 p.m. at American Red Cross, 3000 N. 23rd St. in Quincy, Ill.
- Dec. 30 from 12-4 p.m. at Central Baptist Church of Quincy, 321 N. Seventh St. in Quincy, Ill.
- Dec. 18 from 12-6 p.m. at American Legion, 119 N. Capitol in Mount Sterling, Ill.
- Dec. 27 from 1-5 p.m. at Family Video, 400 E. Fourth St. in Beardstown, Ill.
- Dec. 19 from 3-6 p.m. at Wyaconda Lions Club, Rural Route 1 in Wyaconda, Mo.
- Dec. 27 from 2-6 p.m. at Bethlehem United Church of Christ, 964 E. County Road 550 in Sutter, Ill.
- Dec. 19 from 12:30-5:30 p.m. at Fort Madison United Methodist Church, 510 Ninth St. in Fort Madison, Iowa – To make a donation appointment, please call Shirley Concannon at 217-257-6067.
- Dec. 16 from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Knights of Columbus, 1 Columbus Road in Hannibal, Mo.
- Dec. 18 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Hannibal Clinic, 100 Medical Drive in Hannibal, Mo.
- Dec. 18 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Hannibal Regional Hospital, 6500 Hospital Drive in Hannibal, Mo.
- Dec. 27 from 3:30-7 p.m. at Family Video, 212 E. Calhoun in Macomb, Ill.
- Dec. 19 from 12-6 p.m. at First United Methodist Church, 210 W. Jefferson St. in Rushville, Ill.
Simply call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or go online to make an appointment or for more information. All blood types are needed to ensure a reliable supply for patients. A blood donor card or driver’s license or two other forms of identification are required at check-in.