And The Tri-States Best Ice Cream Belongs To…
We asked and you voted…A LOT! Thousands of you voted–sometimes more than once (but don’t worry, we scrapped any duplicates). So the totally non-scientific results are in! Here are the BEST ice cream spots in the Tri-States…
Coming in at number one is Pittsfield’s beloved Dari Ripple! Personally, I’ve never been there, but given the overwhelming support it received in this poll, I may need to take a trip up that way with my girls.
Here is the top 10:
- Dari Ripple – Pittsfield, IL – 33%
- Heavenly Delight – Murryville, IL – 29%
- BB’s – Monroe City, MO – 8.5%
- Tastee Treat – Mt. Sterling, IL – 6.9%
- Shupe Shack – Mendon, IL – 4.5%
- TCBY – In Quincy & Hannibal – 2%
- Cree-Mee – Barry, IL- 1.5%
- Dairy Queen – Quincy & Hannibal – 1.2%
- Spoonwave – Quincy – 1%
- Baskin-Robbins – Quincy – 0.8%
Admittedly, I’ve never heard of a few of these places, so thank you to everyone who suggested them. I may have to start an ice cream bucket list!